Contact Name: Christina Swanson
Address: 3661 Valley Centre Drive, Suite 500 San Diego, CA
Phone Number: 858-369-8000
Email Address: ChristinaSwanson@FICO.com
Web Site: www.fico.com
Job Title: Technical Writer – San Jose
Job Duration: Staff
FICO, the leader in predictive analytics for decision management, is looking for a technical writer to join our documentation team in San Jose. In this position, you will work with subject-matter experts in rules technology to determine the documentation requirements for various audiences.
- Use your passion for technical communication to write documentation for a developer audience. FICO develops desktop software and cloud-based applications.
- Create videos for new users of FICO products.
- Contribute to the user experience by providing feedback on product features to the development, usability, and QA teams as appropriate.
- BA/BS degree with 0-3 years of technical writing or software development experience, or the equivalent combination of work experience and education—all candidates will be asked to provide writing samples.
- Proven ability with English spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax and composition rules and a clear technical writing style.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience authoring topics in FrameMaker or DITA.
To apply for the position, email your resume to Christina Swanson at ChristinaSwanson@FICO.com and include this text in the subject line: Technical Writer (San Jose).