Contact Name: Stephanie Stanley
Address: 4000 Executive Parkway, San Ramon CA 94568
Phone Number: 925-822-9547
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Site: www.five9.com
Job Title: Technical Writer
Job Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Five9, Inc. is a 100-million dollar leader in cloud-based contact center solutions and one of the fastest growing companies in the Bay Area. Five9 has more than 3,000 customers and processes nearly 4 billion interactions a year.
Position Summary – Web-Based Applications
Five9 is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented technical writer to work with the product management, product development, and support teams to develop high-quality software documentation for web-based applications. The technical writer will be responsible for gathering requirements, coordinating specifications and design with developers, and creating and maintaining high-quality user and reference guides.
- Extensive portfolio of superior writing examples that you are prepared to discuss.
- Proven technical, writing, and oral communication expertise.
- Proven self-starter capable of using the Five9 software and researching content, including gathering information from SMEs.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent ability to estimate documentation projects and meet demanding deadlines in an Agile software development environment.
- Proven success in documenting user interfaces for audiences of varying technical abilities.
- Excellent ability to explain complex technical ideas in terms appropriate for the audience.
- Proven expertise in working with FrameMaker and Acrobat.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience as a software technical writer.
- Experience with Mif2Go.
- Experience with CA Agile Central and Perforce.
- Experience with contact center technology, hosted software products, and VoIP.