Organization: Trilyon, Inc.
Contact Name: Jeanne Leap
Address: 19925 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite 190, Cupertino, CA 95014
Phone Number: 1-877-874-5966 x 108
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Site: www.trilyonservices.com
Job Title: Technical Writer
Job Duration: Ongoing
Trilyon Inc, is looking for a dynamic Technical Writer with end user product to conceptualize, research, and write documentation for new software and hardware solution offerings for its client in the Bay Area. This is a long term contract and the location (100% on-site) is Santa Clara, CA.
Working closely with Team lead the candidate will take responsibility for developing, writing, and editing technical documentation and documentation sets for the department’s software and hardware products. This position requires an experienced and highly motivated individual that is able to grasp complex software and learn quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Conceptualize, plan, develop, and write a variety of documentation sets, including complex technical material
- Perform simultaneous task and project coordination for multiple projects
- Technical writer role for BU-wide software and hardware projects and ensure that projects are completed on schedule
- Must have done documentation on end user products
- Skill writing topic-based DITA-compliant content is a plus
- Experience working in an XML-based content management environment like Vasont, Astoria, Arbortext, SDL-TriSoft (now called LiveContent), etc. is a plus
- Experience documenting enterprise storage software is a big plus
- Working knowledge of RoboHelp is helpful but not necessary
- Must be organized, have good interpersonal skills and be able to keep track of details