Organization: Litmus Automation
Contact Name: Isha Sheth
Address: 2107 N First Street, Suite 440, San Jose CA 95131
Phone Number: 631-875-3965
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Site: http://litmusautomation.com
Job Title: Technical Documentation Specialist
Job Duration: Full-time
Litmus Automation is an End-to-End Cloud Platform Provider for the Internet of Things. Litmus Automation is looking to hire experienced Technical Writers. The ideal candidate will help in supporting the engineering team.
Previous Technical Writing experience or relevant coursework is required to succeed in this position. This is a valuable opportunity to work alongside experienced engineers, build your network and build relationships to learn and grow.
Guidance will be provided with feedback to further your learning and accelerate professional growth.
- Create in-depth technical documentation for software
- Create and maintain user manual for demos that are already implemented
- Create videos showing how to use our product
- Maintain Readme’s on Gitlab, Bitbucket, Asana, etc.
- Make a step by step instruction manual for all our products (Cloud and Edge)
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- Revise documents as new issues arise
Experience and Skills:
- Writing samples, including material for a developer audience
- Experience working with engineering and development teams
- Fluency with plaintext workflows including Markdown, Git, and Bash
- Experience with tools like Confluence, Asana, JIRA
- Familiarity with version control and software development lifecycles
- Visualization skills with Photoshop, video editing or similar tools