Organization: Trilyon Services
Contact Name: Senthil Kumaran
Address: 19925 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
Phone Number: 408-300-6842
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Site: www.TrilyonServices.com
Job Title: Technical Writer
Job Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Onsite at the Applied Materials Santa Clara campus (after Covid restrictions have been lifted)
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop high quality, accurate technical documents adhering to publication processes and style guide.
- Source relevant content from databases, pre-existing documents, tool builds and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Program manage document plan: ensure program requirements, schedule and resource estimation, deliverables, milestones, validation and testing, reliability, and risk mitigation are successfully met.
- Ensure documents meet quality requirements, schedule and cost goals.
- Technical writing role with responsibility for end-to-end development of documentation for a technical audience.
- Excellent English language verbal, written and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in technical writing applications such as:
- DITA or XML proficiency
- MS Office Suite (Word, Visio, Excel and Outlook)
- Adobe Product Suite (FrameMaker, Acrobat Reader)
- Proficient in creating and editing graphics, figures, and illustrations for documents using graphics tools such as:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Paint
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) to conduct document reviews and approval using electronic workflows.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, maintain and regularly update multiple project schedules
- Self-motivated, proactive, collaborative and authentic individuals with passion for details and ability to multitask.
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.