Organization: Trilyon, Inc
Contact Name: Senthil Kumaran
Address: 19925 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino CA 95014
Phone Number: 408-300-6842
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Site: trilyonservices.com
Job Title: Technical Writer
Job Duration: Long term contract
Position will be onsite at the Applied Materials Santa Clara campus after Covid restrictions are lifted.
Max Rate $45/hr on w2-Please share your resume and writing samples.
Technical Writer job responsibilities include:
- Develop high quality, accurate technical documents adhering to publication processes and style guide.
- Source relevant content from databases, pre-existing documents, tool builds and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Program manage document plan: ensure program requirements, schedule and resource estimation, deliverables, milestones, validation and testing, reliability, and risk mitigation are successfully met.
- Ensure documents meet quality requirements, schedule and cost goals.
Technical writing role with responsibility for end-to-end development of documentation for a technical audience.
- Excellent English language verbal, written and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in technical writing applications such as: DITA XML, MS Office Suite (Word, Visio, Excel, and Outlook), and Adobe Technical Communications Suite (FrameMaker and Acrobat Reader)
- Proficient in creating and editing graphics, figures, and illustrations for documents using graphics tools such as: SnagIT, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and MS Paint.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) to conduct document reviews and approval using electronic workflows.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, maintain and regularly update multiple project schedules
- Self-motivated, proactive, collaborative and authentic individuals with passion for details, and ability to multitask.
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.