Sign up for STC Silicon Valley mailing list.
- June 26, 2017: “Open Source as a Source for a Professional Advantage and Education”
- June’s meeting moved to 6/26/17
- April 17, 2017: Continuous Delivery Is Not Just For Software
- May 15, 2017: Kaizen You! (Or: Continuous Learning and Empathy-Building for You and Your Team)
- Apr. 10, 2017 STC Silicon Valley Election Results
STC’s MissionSTC advances the theory and practice of technical communication across all user abilities and media so that both businesses and customers benefit from safe, appropriate, and effective use of products, information, and services.
Members and non-members alike, please note: the STC-SV meeting for the month of June has been moved down a week. Instead of 6/19, we will instead meet on the following Monday, 6/26. Please update your calendars accordingly, and we will … Continue reading
On Apr. 10, 2017 the STC Silicon Valley election results were announced. The winners are: President: Dave Hovey Vice President: Karie Fraley Treasurer: Lena Hunter Secretary: Philip Powers Multimedia Manager: Linus Chan Programs Manager: Karie Fraley
The Silicon Valley STC Officers Ballot is now open to chapter members. Click here for instructions or go to the Contact Us page.