President – Dave Hovey – president [@] stc-siliconvalley.org
Vice-President – Gururaj BS – vicepresident [@] stc-siliconvalley.org
Treasurer – Lena Hunter – treas [@] stc-siliconvalley.org
Secretary – Philip Powers – sec [@] stc-siliconvalley.org
Multimedia Manager – Marta Rauch
Program Manager – Tom Johnson – progmgr [@] stc-siliconvalley.org
Nominations Manager – Jean Forrest nominations [@] stc-siliconvalley.org
Web & Employment Manager – Daniel Doornbos – empmgr [@] stc-siliconvalley.org, webmgr [@] stc-siliconvalley.org
Immediate Past President – Daniel Doornbos – pastpres [@] stc-siliconvalley.org
STC Fellow – DJ Cline – stcfellow [@] stc-siliconvalley.org
STC Silicon Valley Chapter LinkedIn Group
STC-SVC features a LinkedIn group. Like the website, this group’s purpose is to alert chapter members of upcoming chapter events and other important news. The membership group is open to all SVC chapter members.
To join the group:
1. Navigate to LinkedIn and sign into your account. If you don’t have a LinkedIn account, you can get a basic account for free. (A working email address is required.)
2. Click the icon next to the search bar and select Groups. Search for “STC Silicon Valley Chapter (STC-SVC)”.
3. Click the entry to go to the group’s front page. Click “Join This Group” to submit a join request.
After reviewing your STC-SVC membership, a group manager will confirm your request.
STC Silicon Valley Chapter Twitter Group
STC-SVC also runs a Twitter account. STC members and non-members alike can “follow” (join) the STC-SVC Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates on chapter events and job postings.
To follow the STC-SVC Twitter account:
1. Go to http://twitter.com/stcsiliconvall.
2. Log into your Twitter account and click the Follow button. If you don’t have a Twitter account, click the “Join today!” button and follow the instructions for setting up an account. (A working email address is required.)