To access the many benefits available to Society of Technical Communication members, follow the steps below. (To learn more about STC membership, click here.)
- Go to http://www.stc.org/membership. In the “2016 Membership Dues” section at the bottom of the page, note your preferred membership type.
- Click the Join Now! button and follow the prompts as directed, creating a free site account if you do not already have one.
- When filling out the electronic application, you may choose one or more preferred chapters to join. Choose the Silicon Valley Chapter and submit your application. (Note that all membership types except Classic offer one free chapter membership; additional chapters add $25 each.)
Other Ways To Apply
Alternatively, fill out the membership application in PDF form (located here). You may submit your application through any of the following channels:
- Email to [membership @ stc.org].
- Fax to +1 (703) 522-2075.
- Print the form and mail it with your payment to:
Society for Technical Communication
9401 Lee Highway, Ste. 300
Fairfax, VA 22031-1803