Organization: Kenandy Inc
Contact Name: Stewart Florsheim
Address: 303 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 500, Redwood City, CA
Phone Number: 650-641-8987
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Site: www.kenandy.com
Job Title: Senior Technical Writer
Job Duration: Permanent Full-Time
Do you want to produce technical content such as online Help, implementation guides, and system administrator materials that take advantage of the latest media and strategies?
Kenandy is a growth company that creates cloud-based ERP software for enterprise companies that design, manufacture, and distribute products. The product is developed on the Salesforce1 Platform.
We’re looking for a versatile Senior Technical Writer who can help us develop:
- Business user materials (including online Help, user guides, videos, and self-paced training)
- Internal and external facing documentation (including System Administrator, implementation, and best practices guides)
- Community “conversations” and blogs
Most of the content will be managed through a single-source development tool (Madcap Flare), and will be output to the Web and PDF. The content will be distributed through several channels including the online Kenandy Community.
The job requirements include:
- BA in Technical Writing, English, or related field
- At least 5 years technical writing experience for a software company
- A great communicator with excellent writing and information design skills, and proven abilities in project management
- Appreciation of the challenges and ambiguity involved in documenting early stage products
- Ability and desire to work hands-on with the software as it is being developed
Nice to have:
- Experience writing documentation relating to financial applications such as ERP or supply chain solutions
- Experience with online help tools such as Madcap Flare, RoboHelp, or FrameMaker