Contact Name: Katherine Morgan
Address: 160 San Gabriel Drive, Sunnyvale CA 94086
Phone Number: 669-800-5000
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: https://www.illumio.com/home
Job Title: API Technical Writer
Job Duration: full time permanent
Illumio, recently named to the CNBC Disruptor 50 list, stops cyber threats by controlling the lateral movement of unauthorized communications through its breakthrough adaptive segmentation technology. The company’s Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable, and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container, and VDI within data centers and public clouds.
Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, Salesforce, King Entertainment, NetSuite, Oak Hill Advisors, and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure.
Immediate opening for an experienced technical writer to create API documentation and related content for a progressive technology company.
Illumio seeks a programmer writer for an API documentation position to deliver API reference documentation, and supporting programming guides and tutorials. If you’ve participated actively in API development cycles, provided feedback on the APIs themselves, and can supplement developer documentation with relevant samples, we are looking for you.
- Demonstrated experience documenting APIs and creating developer documentation, such as reference guides, programming guides, and tutorials
- Knowledge of REST web services and related technologies
- Experience with API documentation tools such as Swagger, including building a REST API reference guide using the Swagger/OpenAPI framework
- A broad understanding of programming languages, including the ability to read code in at least one language
- Ability to supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code
- Ability to understand and document complex systems, code, implementation and integration processes in clear terms
- Experience with industry standard formats for API documentation