Organization: Enterprise Solution, Inc.
Contact Name: Rohit Kumar
Address: 2855 Kifer Road, Suite 102, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Phone Number: 510-401-3029
Email Address: Rohitk@enterprisesolutioninc.com
Web Site: https://www.enterprisesolutioninc.com/
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Job Location: Remote work for a San Francisco company
Job Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
We are looking for a detail-oriented writer and editor who is comfortable working in fast-paced environments and enjoys working as a part of a dynamic and creative team. If that’s you, then we’d love to work with you!
Responsibilities (What you’ll do)
- Research and develop content, including blogs and speeches for internal and executive communications
- Produce drafts of organizational announcements, including reorganizations, executive promotions, and programmatic announcements to high-impact, high-visibility channels.
- Produce memos and to-all announcements.
- Provide writing and copyediting services on an ad-hoc basis as needed, including newsletter announcement items, webpage content, event invitations.
- Proofread and edit a variety of communication products before publication.
Requirements (What you bring)
- The candidate should have 7 years of experience writing and editing in a corporate communications capacity. Experience with executive communications and Board of Directors a plus.
- The ability to deeply understand, empathize with and reach different audiences.
- The ability to adapt your voice according to the needs to your writing products.
- Must provide writing samples of internal communications materials. Examples could include executive talking points, internal-facing blog posts about inclusion and diversity stories, memos and announcement of new executive announcements.
- The ability to apply industry best practices to keep our content contemporary and in alignment with best-in-class communication experiences.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Expert writer and editor with knowledge of Chicago and APA writing styles.
- Educational background in English or liberal arts Level of Effort
If this position is not a fit for you, please let us know which requirements you are looking for as we have multiple openings.